Data processing engineer
от 40 000 до 50 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for an ambitious person to work in the office on a position of data processor to provide clients with accurate and reliable information.
TDE is a multinational company that saves money for oil and gas companies all over the world for the last 16 years.
Friendly personnel, comfortable work space and official salary also take place. We offer environment for personal and career growth.
MUST requirements (do not apply if you don’t meet all three!)
· Minimum intermediate level of English
· Technical University Education (Masters, bachelors or specialists degree in a technical subject)
· Ability to do your job properly and in time
Your tasks will be:
· Processing and analysing of mudlogging data using specialized software
· Classification of drilling operations and analysis of data quality
· Reporting and statistics preparation
Benefits for you:
· Dedication and proactivity will help you to develop your career to higher positions
· Opportunity to interact with foreign oil and gas companies
· Your fresh ideas and initiatives on how to make your work more efficient will be taken into account and always appreciated
· Three-month probation salary is 40 000 RUB / month (before taxes), after probation 50 000 RUB / month (before taxes)
Nice to have requirements (increases your chances to get hired)
· Knowledge of technical English related to oil and gas industry
· A previous job related to drilling efficiency
· Masters or Bachelors in Drilling or Petroleum Engineering
· IT experience or education
To apply, please send to the email address below (click on "Контактная информация"):
· A cover letter in English why you are the right person for this job (max 200 words)
· Your CV in English with all relevant information about you (max 2 pages)
This position is open to female and male applicants,
only candidates meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted for further steps!