JAVA DEVELOPER in Germany
от 4 000 до 6 000 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The early bird... starts working for Testbirds!
Since 2011 Testbirds has been a pioneer in the crowd- and cloud based testing of apps, web applications, wearables and Internet of Things applications. With the support of 100 employees and 250,000 testers globally we are successfully conquering this rapidly growing international market. If you are looking for an exciting start-up environment, this job is for you!
- Our Device Cloud is waiting for you to work on it and develop the service that enables software testing with virtual machines and with real mobile devices
- We trust you and your creativity to take our awesome cloud testing solution to the next level
- You bring in your passion for Java and take over the responsibility for improving and extending the functionalities of our TestChameleon™ and Global Real Device Network
- To use our services you help our clients to integrate their existing testing infrastructure and to improve the functionality of their software
- As part of our Scrum team you´ll work on up to date code and realize your own projects
- Designing large distributed systems makes you happy
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Java Developer
- You have worked with Java, Hibernate and Spring
- You have experience with RESTful web services
- You have knowledge about virtual machines
- You are willing to relocate to Germany, Munich
- You speak English fluently
You get extra points if:
- You know Selenium and other testing frameworks like Appium
- You can configure network components
- You have experience with Android and iOS
We are offering
- A permanent position based in the heart of Munich, Germany
- Support for the relocation to Munich and a work permission in Germany
- Flat hierarchy: you are responsible for your work and you can implement your own ideas
- Development possibilities through a variety of internal and external training opportunities
- An open culture, uncomplicated togetherness and joy of shared successes
- A great work atmosphere with flexible working hours, a lot of team activities, foosball tournaments, weekly breakfasts and all the coffee/soft drinks you can drink
Are you convinced to become our next Bird?
If yes, please use our application form to submit your cover letter and current CV, as well as work certificates/samples of your work. Don‘t forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Stefanie