Content Specialist / Специалист по контенту
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
This person will be ensuring functionality of the Oriflame web-site and content publishing. In this role he/she should be detailed-oriented. Technical background is a key!
- Update website content according to schedule and upon the request;
- Lay out content on web pages;
- Test website across browsers, operating systems and devices;
- Fix broken links or missing images;
- Monitor and analyze site performance (google analytics, users’ feedback etc.);
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use;
- Address user complaints.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience as a Webmaster;
- Familiarity with web standards;
- Working knowledge of website management tools;
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, XML;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements
What is more:
- medical insurance;
- life insurance program;
- paid meals at the office.