Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gismartmusic/
About the role:
In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. You’ll work with a cross-functional teams across PR, ASO, UA, product development, engineering and more.
- Play the key role in developing of the product marketing strategy for Gismart products
- Lead and manage product PR and marketing activities
- Work closely with engineering and UA to increase product KPIs
- Analyze and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness
- Manage marketing assets creation and optimization on an ongoing basis
- Manage alternative promotion channels and partnerships
- Contribute to ASO optimization
- Set up necessary marketing reports and deliver them
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (preferable spent working with mobile apps).
- Understanding of KPIs for mobile apps
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation English skills
- Passionate about music
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!