Forecasting Specialist / Специалист по прогнозированию
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
Oriflame is now looking for a Forecasting Specialist to further strengthen our team.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product forecast on SKU level based on catalogue plans for 4 000 SKUs
- Regular forecasts revision based on latest sales trends
- Providing commercial value evaluation of the plans and appropriate recommendations
- Close collaboration with Catalog Planning, Category Planning, Supply teams
- Ensure product forecast meets the agreed level
- Evaluate forecast performance to provide continuous improvement
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor degree required; preferably in the area of Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative business discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Forecasting / Demand Planning
- Proactive approach
- Great analytical skills and ability to work with big amounts of information
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Good team player
- Ability to work cross- functionally and under tight deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Office, Excel particularly
- Intermediate English
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
What is more:
- medical insurance;
- life insurance program;
- paid meals at the office.