Business Analyst in BSS Solution Delivery
з/п не указана
Netcracker Technology Corp., a world leader in software for Telecom industry is looking for Business Analyst in BSS Solution Delivery team.
Solution Delivery department deals with implementation of large-scaled BSS transformation projects all over the world, providing best solutions for Telecom operators based on Netcracker product portfolio. Usual BSS project touches almost every aspect of Telecom Operator’s business: Customer Relationships Management, Billing, Order Management, Self Service, etc. Netcracker provides best in industry solutions to support all of this, but each Telecom operator is unique with its specific driven by market differences, technologies (fiber/coax/mobile), company history. Thus, it requires hundreds of sessions with customer and tons of program code to provide the solution, which can help our clients to push their business on the next level.
Role of Business Analyst in this process is huge. You will have to work on the front edge with client – gathering requirements and solving complex technical and business problems, providing expertise for the customer and consulting technical team on the requirements. It will require bit of learning: customer business, industry standards, Netcracker products and outstanding Netcracker expertise, based on hundreds of projects performed for industry largest companies like Vodafone, Telefonica, T-mobile, Deutsche Telecom and many others.
- Active collaboration with customer business and architecture team in order to clarify scope and requirements;
- Gap analysis and creating high-level design concept together with development team and solution architects;
- Development and maintenance of project documentation: requirement specifications, solution design specifications, data models;
- Active collaboration with project technical team and management for planning, changes and issues assessment and resolution on all phases of the project;
- Consulting customer on product functionality and supporting CR-process;
- Experience in Telecom/IT implementation projects, 3 years+;
- Direct customer-facing experience: participation in workshops, requirement-gathering sessions, business process surveys, etc.
- Experience in development of technical documentation: requirement specifications, functional design, use-cases, data models, etc.
- Experience in one of the next domains/areas: Telecom, Finance/Banking, CRM, ERP
- Ability to solve problems independently: communicate with people, identify business need, propose possible solutions, assess these solutions on pros and cons with help of technical team;
- Excellent communication skills in Russian (oral and writing);
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Fluent English;
- Willingness to travel and work on-site;
- Understanding of BSS, OSS standard processes;
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of any modeling notations (BPMN, UML, ER, etc.);
- Experience in UI modeling and creating wire-frames in any tool;
- Experience in presentations, demos, etc.
- Understanding of project lifecycle from pre-sale to support & maintenance;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.