Consultant to Tax Reporting & Strategy (TRS)
з/п не указана
в наших людей.
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
TRS group have been successfully working on the professional services market for more than 6 years. Project experience consists of more than 60 successful projects.
The main services we provide:
- Formulating a corporate tax strategy;
- Devising key metrics of your tax strategy’s effectiveness;
- Integrating tax accounting under a single methodology;
- Improving business processes;
- Tax optimization;
- Creating tax risk monitoring and assessment systems;
- Developing tax forecasting systems;
- Streamlining tax accounting processes to meet shortened timeframes for closing procedures;
- Designing tax function organizational structures;
- Designating roles and authority among tax function staff;
- Regulatory advisory of different Federal and Regional state authorities.
- Gathering and analyzing information;
- Participating in materials development for new services of the group;
- Close work with other Consulting departments;
- Conducting risk-management, tax control procedures.
Successful candidate profile
- Graduate 2014-2018 (economics, accounting and taxation, and technical education);
- Ability to work full-time ;
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, VBA, macros, Power Point) ;
- Upper-intermefiate and Intermediate level of English (oral and business writing);
- Communication skills;
- Experience in taxes is anadvantage;
- Motivation to develop in tax sphere.