IOS Developer in Germany
от 4 000 до 6 000 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The early bird... starts working for Testbirds!
Since 2011 Testbirds has been a pioneer in the crowd- and cloud based testing of apps, web applications, wearables and Internet of Things applications. With the support of 100 employees and 250,000 testers globally we are successfully conquering this rapidly growing international market. If you are looking for an exciting start-up environment, this job is for you!
- Our Device Cloud is waiting for you to work on it and develop a service that enables software testing with real mobile devices
- We trust you and your creativity to take our awesome cloud testing solution to the next level
- You bring in your passion for iOS and take over the responsibility for improving and extending the functionalities of our Global Real Device Network
- As part of our Scrum team you´ll work on up to date code and you will be responsible for our innovative testing solution for iOS
- To use our services you help our clients to integrate their existing testing infrastructure and to improve the functionality of their software
- You have a university degree in computer science or a related field
- You have at least 2 years of working experience as an iOS Developer
- Your interest goes beyond designing an App: You are always up to date with the latest iOS features
- You have experience with Appium or XCUITest
- You have worked with Swift or Objective C
- You love challenges and solving problems and know how to properly conduct research
- You are willing to relocate to Germany, Munich
- You speak English fluently
You get extra points if:
- You have very good knowledge about iOS regarding app signing and test execution
We are offering
- A permanent position based in the heart of Munich, Germany
- Support for the relocation to Munich and a work permission in Germany
- Flat hierarchy: you are responsible for your work and you can implement your own ideas
- Development possibilities through a variety of internal and external training opportunities
- An open culture, uncomplicated togetherness and joy of shared successes
- A great work atmosphere with flexible working hours, a lot of team activities, foosball tournaments, weekly breakfasts and all the coffee/soft drinks you can drink
Are you convinced to become our next Bird?
If yes, please use our application form to submit your cover letter and current CV, as well as work certificates/samples of your work. Don‘t forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Stefanie