International group AccorHotels- European leader in the hospitality industry and service opened a new project in Moscow city, near metro Paveletskaya - Hotel complex Mercure ibis Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya Bakhrushina.
Accor hotel complex include 3 hotel brand: ibis-Mercure-Adagio with 433 rooms (190 rooms in ibis, 149 rooms in Mercure & 94 rooms in Adagio), 8 conference rooms, two restaurants, two bars, fitness center, free wifi, library and other facilities.
- Provide efficient and high quality service dealing with the guests
- Attend to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner
- Take order from the guests in need of them to wake up and ensure that all requests have been met on time.
- Assist guests by providing any information upon their request and interest.
- Provides timely and accurate passport and visa registrations of the hotel guests.
- Timely transfer the necessary documents relating to the registration of Russian and foreign citizens in the corresponding organs (Address office and Federal Migration Service).
- Maintains strict security procedures to ensure guest’s confidentiality and safety.
Education \ Professional experience:
- No specific training required.
- Previous experience in a customer service position is preferable
- Good communication skills;
- Good working level of English.
- Guest oriented, outgoing and service minded;
- Team spirit;
- Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
- Excellent telephone manner
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labour Code in international company
- Schedule: 2/2: from 08.00 till 20.00; 5/2: from 09.00 till 18.00
- Free food
- Additional medical insurance
- Young and friendly team
- Work in modern conditions (the newest equipment‚ the technician‚ furniture‚ number fund)
- Loyalty Program for employees «Bienvenue ACCOR», which offers discounts on accommodation in hotels and group services (car-rental service, restaurants, SPA- centres, etc.)
- Opportunities for professional and career growth in ACCOR group