Генеральный Директор фабрики, Смоленск
от 500 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
TVOE is one of the largest apparel retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines. We have established an extensive apparel chain across Russia. TVOE owns more than 250 stores in all major locations of Russia. We are growing with every month. With our organizational culture we embrace new ideas every moment. We understand how to create best results with diverse and international workforce. That is why we implement new ideas at a high speed. Don't get left behind. Join us!
Smolensk factory is one of the largest in the region. Established in 1964, now it’s a modern full cycle production (1 200 000 pieces of finished goods monthly) that includes knitting, cutting, sewing & dyeing production stages on the modern equipment such as Gerber, Synchroprint, Thies, Brückner, Erhardt&Leimer, Minnetti, Ferraro, Santeх. Total headcount of the factory is 2 000 FTE.
Position “Head of Smolensk Factory” is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the large innovative full-cycle production, to develop production and management capabilities, building lean, ongoing & safe processes. We are looking for the mature, innovative leader to drive our business ahead.
- Manage the overall performance of the factory ensuring safe, continuously-running and lean manufacturing process;
- Short-term and long-term production planning, planning of production floors workload;
- Monitoring performance vs. achievement of the targets of production;
- Cost savings management – planning and implementation;
- Cooperation with the mother company, regulatory authorities, suppliers;
- Quality control– analysis of production defects and action plan development;
- Development and implementation of manufacturing regulations;
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing productivity;
- Monitoring the compliance with technical and operational standards and discipline;
- Ensure implementation of company’s obligations to customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities;
- Team management (2000 FTE).
- Work experience in the position of Director of garment production with a staff number exceeding 1000 FTE (5 years+)
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge of garment production process
- Higher degree (technical, economic);
- Experience in the process of production optimization;
- Experience in cooperation with authorities;
- High level of management skills;
- Flawless reputation;
- Ability to resolve non-standard issues;
- Self-confidence and readiness to be responsible for decision-making.
Compensation & location:
- Attractive salary, annual bonus based on performance results
- Social package, relocation package
- Location: Smolensk city, Russia.
Type of employment
- Full-time position