Now we are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for the full-time job in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
QA Engineer will participate in testing the challenging web projects - functional, regression, load and UAT testing of existing systems that do not focus only on manual testing and test cases preparation - automation, debugging experience is a must-have.
This position will require analysis of existing system architecture and processes, planning of testing, good teamwork, the ability to respond quickly to the challenges or to find the information needed.
The team uses Scrum methodology.
Collaboration tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack
Requirements for the candidate:
- 3 years QA experience in commercial projects (web-based applications);
- Automation/programming skills:Java, Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation, test-cases;
- Manual Regression, Functional, Exploratory and UAT testing;
- Experience in working with requirements and without them;
- Constantly learn from experience and be pro-active;
- Technical English;
Will be an additional advantage:
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge;
- Experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Experience with PHP (Codeception);
- Competitive salary package; (From 3000 EUR NET)
- Nice and modern office with lounge areas and snacks;
- No dress-code or bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- Corporate Gym;
- Fully paid English and Greek classes;
- Newest hardware;
- Relocation package;
- The company will also assist you with bringing your family;