C++ Chief Software Architect
от 7 500 до 8 250 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire C++ Chief Software Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a C++ Chief Software Architect, you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as faster, code cleanup, or an auto unit test team. You may also be in the role of a product Chief Architect, responsible for a product’s quality and weekly release.
Our organization is constantly acquiring new companies and their products. As a result, our code cleanup team is responsible for increasing the quality of code of our products we acquire; by capturing anti-patterns and solving them, implementing microservices, and ensuring our products follow SOLID principles. Chief Software Architects in this team are expected to have high standards of code quality and will have daily and weekly targets to work against. The Chief Architect’s role is to increase the code quality and work according to the company standards and quality guidelines. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that the product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the engineers immediately without having to ask for a rework.
The auto unit test team generate unit tests using automation. The team builds, extends, and introduces new tools to improve automated test generation. One of the roles of a Chief Architect within the bulk unit test team is to find patterns that can be applied to any C# project.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer in C++
- 1+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring junior developers
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Proven experience with performing code reviews (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
- At least 2 years of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Experienced using Jira and Git
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
These are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Visual Studio 2015 for Windows
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.