SaaSOps Chief Architect
от 7 500 до 8 250 USD до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire SaaSOps Chief Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a SaaSOps Chief Architect, you will be the owner of the infrastructure architecture and operations.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of the product match the business requirements. You will also be the driver for technical simplification initiatives throughout the organization.
We are seeking hands-on professionals who are comfortable with challenging environments from technical and managerial perspectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on system administration
- 2+ years experience of leading or mentoring other more junior SREs/devops/system administrators
- 1+ year experience in SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps
- 1+ year experience at administration of one or more of the following platforms: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes or VMware
- AWS certified Solutions Architect Associate; ITIL foundation; VMware associate 6; Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) will be considered a plus
- Experience in operating production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs or VMWare administration experience on mid-size environment
- Experienced at administration of one or more following platforms: Google Cloud Instances, Azure VMs
- Skilled in writing playbooks and modules for Ansible
- Experienced with declarative configuration management and provisioning tools like Puppet or Chef
- Proficient in modern architecture stacks and SOA (service-oriented architecture)
- Has experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty
- Key open source contributor to Docker or other infrastructure as code projects will be considered a plus
- Has a “roll up the sleeves and get it done” attitude
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
To be considered for this position you are required to take part in a mandatory training series and tests included in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Bootcamp is a very tough training program, and only an average of 50% of attendees can finish it. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but it is a requirement as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.