Global Category Purchase Manager
от 120 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Bufab’s business is about dedication, speed and trust. We deliver solutions, not products. We are a large family of strong entrepreneurs with big hearts and we believe in personal initiative locally to drive the business forward. We are dedicated to always deliver our customers’ C-Parts needs and we believe in global teamwork using the Bufab Best Practice to provide the best solutions for our customers. Or as we say: we are Solutionists.
Today, we are over 1200 team members in 24 countries. Our team members are what make our success. We offer freedom, responsibility and development opportunities within a highly international and entrepreneurial company. At the same time, Bufab retains a lot of the down-to-earth and personable feeling that we have had since our foundation in 1977.
We are looking for a Global Category Manager to join our fast-growing Sourcing organization who will contribute to the development of Bufab World Class Supplier Base, an essential pillar of our Leadership 2020 strategy. Position will be based in our office in St. Petersburg with the global scope of work.
- Setting up a global sourcing strategy for the assigned product category;
- Drive strategy implementation steering lead buyers in the category team;
- Take the lead in managing global suppliers in the category;
- Develop cost models for different manufacturing processes;
- Negotiate global contracts and price lists with preferred suppliers;
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain;
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in an international sourcing organization;
- Extensive knowledge of metal manufacturing processes: machining, casting, forging, stamping;
- Entrepreneurial, team player, “Solutionist”;
- Fluent in English;
- Willingness to travel extensively (Europe and Asia);
- Positive and open-minded working environment in an international company;
- Flat organization with high degree of responsibility, freedom, chance to have an impact;
- Competitive contractual conditions based on your experience and skills.