Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
About the role:
We are looking for a UX designer to solve challenging problems and build amazing apps.
- mobile apps and games’ design for iOS/Android platforms;
- UX review of existing apps;
- creation of various UX artefacts (prototypes, interactive prototypes, wireframes, and documentation);
- clarification of the development strategy for the UI team;
- initiation of UX adjustments.
- knowledge of behavioral science and cognitive psychology;
- knowledge of color division, grids, typography, iconography, composition;
- knowledge of platforms’ guidelines;
- understanding of the market;
- command of modern prototype instruments (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Principle);
- developed sense of the beautiful.
- knowledge of mobile marketing;
- planning skills.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view
- Trip abroad will all the Gismart employees once a year!