We are a US-based software development company looking for a remote, experienced, React Native application developer with some backend skills.
- Create cross-platform mobile application front-ends using React Native according to provided designs and specifications.
- Occasionally create backend APIs and database according to provided project requirements and specifications.
- Cross-Platform Mobile: React Native (or Ionic 4)
- Server-side: ASP.NET Core 2 or NodeJS APIs with OAuth2 authentication/authorization; Entity Framework Core (if using ASP.NET Core) or SequelizeJS (if using NodeJS)
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (Azure SQL)
- Security: OAuth2/OpenID Connect with JWT (IdentityServer)
- Paid Test Project: Ability to implement a light-weight cross-platform mobile application using the above technology stack within a reasonable amount of time (1-2 weeks).
- NOTE: You will be paid for successfully implementing this application ($1000-$2000).
- English: Ability to communicate internally about the project in English.
- This is a full-time, long-term position with the minimum expected workload of 40 hours/week.
- You may work from anywhere so long as you have access to high-speed internet, keep consistent work hours, and are accessible for regular phone/skype calls during those work hours.
- You will have access to free training after passing all qualification tests.
- You will receive other minor perks after passing all qualification tests (workspace budget, etc.)
- You will be paid $2000+/month, depending on your qualifications and quality of work.