About the project:
We are looking for a Sales Account manager to be the sales support lead for Group-IB for our international clients. Group-IB is one of the global leaders in providing high fidelity Threat Intelligence and best in class anti-fraud solutions. We are trusted by some of the largest banks, financial institutions, oil and gas companies, software and hardware vendors, telecommunications service providers and FMCG brands from more than 10 counties all over the world.
- Development and promotion of all products;
- Maintaining a customer database;
- Forming strategic communications with existing customers;
- Building long term relationships with major accounts (loyalty programs);
- Active search and development of new potential clients;
- Interaction with the current partners of the company;
- Increasing awareness of company services, their quality and benefits at the market;
- Document management;
- Achievement of personal sales KPIs.
- Higher education (preferably technical education);
- Broad-based knowledge of IT and IS basic concepts;
- 3+ years of sales management experience in IT/IS;
- Preference to candidates with experience in developing cyber security solutions;
- Experience of successful negotiations with foreign customers;
- English, Spanish or/and French native speaker;
- Understanding and achievement of established strategic (long-term) and tactical (short-term) goals;
- Ability to work in a team, non-conflict, adequate attitude to criticism;
- Ability to turn technical language into business language;
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to understand quickly the technologically complex products;
- Knowledge of fraud schemes at a good technical level (trojans, injections, social engineering, etc.).
What we offer:
We are a dynamic and growing business: Group-IB’s headquarters is located near Proletarskaya metro station, with part of the team based in Skolkovo, an innovation center. We have a 5/2 working week (five days on, two days off) with flexible working hours that meet the specifications of our employees’ positions. Employment conditions comply with the Russian Labor Code.
We encourage a healthy lifestyle: Our employees love team and combat sports, do yoga, and take part in fitness activities (50% discount on a one-year membership at a gym close to the office). If something goes wrong, don’t worry—we offer health insurance including dentistry.
We ensure a comfortable working environment: Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries are delivered to our office every week. We are an international company and help our employees improve their English through leading international language centers. We read a lot and enjoy a corporate subscription to Smart Reading.
We are against career ladders—we are for career elevators: Our company is growing faster than the market, and we are growing with it. If you start at Group-IB as an intern, you can expect to never leave us. A few years after landing a junior position, you will have every opportunity to become a head or department. We do not focus on what it says on paper; we trust experience and actual achievements.
We substitute bureaucracy with our own principle: Let’s do it!: We work proactively, keep our finger on the pulse, and continuously strive to do more things better and faster—we have no interest in bureaucracy. At Group-IB, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact, achieve visible results, and take part in decision-making.
We value talent: Group-IB is a young, professional, and diverse team of creative people with many talents. We have musicians, racers, extreme sports aficionados, street art enthusiasts, a football team… and even a fire performer!
лаборатория в Восточной Европе
Sales Account manager (Cyber Security)В архиве с 20 декабря 2019
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию