Ontex is currently looking for a Plant Finance Manager to support our continuous growth.
- Reports to Head of Finance in Russia. Works closely with Group & Divisional finance.
- Coaches and guides the work of a junior plant controller (1 direct report)
- Steers the annual budget (OPEX & CAPEX) and monthly forecast for the production plant in Noginsk
- Analysis of monthly production result and variances versus standard. Compares the monthly planned and actual performance indicators (e.g. variable and fixed cost variances)
- Develops and provides actions and recommendations for performance improvement
- Business partner to the local lead team, highlights risks and opportunities and helps them steer and achieve target production and logistics result
- Develops specific controlling standards and processes in coordination with Division
- Leads continuous development of appropriate instruments in collaboration with the departments Global Controlling and Finance and regional controlling department
- Cost centre accounting and cost unit accounting, allocation of material requirements and special purchase invoices, and analysis and approval of product costing
- Conducts business cases for capital projects investment proposals in consultation with the requesting department under consideration of the controlling guidelines, and monitors the budget of all major investment projects
- Responsible for accuracy of product costing calculations
- Promotes a respectful work environment and maintains a qualified, motivated and productive workforce. Leads by example and lives up to Ontex’s PRIDE values
What we expect from a candidate:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in finance. Background in controlling or audit (Big4)/financial reporting. Experience in plant controlling is a bonus but not critical. Some team leading experience or desire to lead a team.
- Smart and mature personality, learning ability, proactive
- Education background: Finance/Economics
- Decent communication skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of SAP is a big advantage.
- Fluent/ Advanced English skills (both speaking and writing
We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. Place of work -NOGINSK!