Automation QA Engineer (Python)
з/п не указана
Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity.
We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
- Analyze product design and requirements specifications and translate them into detailed, methodical testing strategy
- Design, develop and perform automated and manual testing of backend/UI
- Manage and maintain multiple QA projects with minimal guidance
- Document, report, and track software defects as well as create test scenarios and support of test documentation using Jira
- CI configuration and maintenance
- Good understanding of the complete software development lifecycle process
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology
- Extensive experience of QA / automation testing (Python/Java/C#)
- CI configuration and maintenance experience (TeamCity, TFS, other)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of source control management, build processes, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support activities.
Knowledge of Python/Java/C#
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of network protocols (HTTP, SMTP)
- Experience of TDD / BDD testing (Cucumber)
- Hands-on experience testing in Linux and Windows environments
- Good spoken and written English
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.