AMarkets is a leading financial broker providing an extensive variety of products and services for online trading to clients all over the world since 2007.
We are looking for a Head of Global Sales, who has a big experience in sales, business development and building a strong highly motivated team.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Fluent English;
- 3+ years of global sales leadership experience (international markets), preferably in a brokerage/finance company;
- 5 years of sales experience in B2C and B2B, including prior sales leadership experience;
- University degree, marketing or management preferred;
- Deep experience in business development;
- Strong people management skills and the ability to build a highly motivated team with a diverse set of skills;
- Employee performance management;
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce);
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation;
- Financial acumen and business management skills;
- Passion for sales;
- Leadership and change management;
- Collaborative, goal oriented and able to meet goals in creative ways with limited resources;
- Exhibits flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment.
What this job involves:
- Responsible for the increase and development of sales all over the world according to the company’s strategy;
- Developing and managing key global strategies and plans;
- Providing strong leadership and strategic guidance in the development of the Company’s commercial interests;
- Developing an annual and monthly budget, managing and monitoring the company’s global sales growth plan;
- Building a sales team, providing guidance and support in the development and key client activities; coaching of sales managers;
- Monitoring daily and monthly call activities, transactions and revenue.
- Collaboration with all company departments - marketing, partners, finance, IT etc. on sales increase and product development;
- Staying well-informed on industry changes, participating in professional conferences and industry events directly involved with our prime markets, and continually working on the improvement of sales techniques and knowledge base;
- Organisation and participation in weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales meetings, either in person or via conference call.
What you can expect from us
- Working with us can help you achieve your ambitions in career, benefits and pay;
- You will work in a comfortable office in Yerevan, Armenia with the superior climate and accommodations as well;
- We offer a good motivation program fix + bonuses, from 4000 USD;
- You’ll join an international professional active and positive team. We succeed together where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join our team!