Frontend Web Developer, RADAR Project
з/п не указана
The successful candidate will take an active role in the design, development and delivery processes for the GET RADAR solution – enterprise project, program and project reporting software. The solution is being developed and introduced on the market since 2002 in big European companies. The customized solution fully supports customer individual business, requirements and needs.
Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of service oriented software development life cycle, software design, development, configuration management, delivery to customer side and follow up support.
- Higher education (related area);
- Working experience 3 years+;
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, JS knowledge;
- Knowledge of React, Redux;
- Experience in web-applications, single page applications (SPA) development;
- Understanding of web application methodologies and software developing processes;
- Experience with source control systems;
- Knowledge of project and process management will be a plus;
- English knowledge (German welcomed, but optional);
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility.
We are also ready to talk to backend developers, who want to work with frontend as well.
- Full cycle of the software development. Participating in the projects of GET RADAR solution design, development, follow up projects (new features, expansion, migration, integration with other customer IT systems) and support:
- UI and layouts development and implementation according to the design guidelines produced by the design team;
- Planning, estimating and reporting development activities and progress;
- Designing and working out a solution together with development team;
- Documenting solution on request (technical documentation);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Working with issues and bug tracking system (Atlassian JIRA);
- Working with source control system (Rational ClearCase);
- Communication with project management, UI / UX design, development and QA teams;
- Working in the international team of product consultants (Germany) and product development, testing and support (St. Petersburg).
- Employment completely according to the labor law, "white" salary twice a month in Euro.
- Salary at "market level".
- Comfortable environment: fruits, tea and coffee, relax and sport zone.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- 100% sick leave refund
- German and English language courses (optional).
- In-office work: office is located in the business center with a thoughtful infrastructure (10 minutes walk from Chkalovskaya station, parking spaces for drivers).
- European approach to work with no bureaucracy.