Customer Service Manager
з/п не указана
Мобитэль — международная технологическая компания, мы специализируемся на разработке современных IT-решений для ведения букмекерского бизнеса. Мы занимаем лидирующие позиции на рынке. Наши продукты основаны на современных технологиях, мы используем Node.js, React/Redux, Docker, Kubernetes, постоянно осваиваем что-то новое. Используем практики DevOps и развиваем Agile-культуру.
- Engaging teams through effective performance management and communication to consistently maintain high levels of performance.
- Manage a complex workload to achieve response SLA
- Demonstrating very good organisation and time management skills.
- Constantly seeking opportunities to drive performance within the team.
- Develop your team to deliver exceptional service at all times through coaching and performance management. Identifying opportunities to support and improve performance through improvement or development plans.
- Ensure your team is kept up to date through regular communication and validate that messages have landed as intended.
- Carry out ER meetings in alignment with documented people processes.
- Conduct and effectively document all monthly and annual performance reviews with your team.
- Deliver strong organisation & time management, prioritising tasks, completing within agreed timelines.
- Act as an escalation point for your team on unresolved customer issues.
- Identify issues and trends impacting our customers and advisors. Work with your Manager and relevant stakeholders to resolve and/or escalate.
- Implement strong diplomacy skills, ensuring you are approachable and able to inspire & motivate your team, but still implement management instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely and is actively engaging within their team as well as with wider teams.
- Support the team with escalations for issues, knowing the best way to address challenging customer experiences to achieve a positive outcome.
- Reporting and sharing customer issue insight regularly to the other Operations Support Team Leader, enabling them to raise and resolve these with the business owners.
- Experience working within a customer facing environment.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Ability to deal with customer issue escalations.
- Relevant experience in Customer Service / Technical Support (desirable).
- Fluent english skills.
- Readiness for business trips abroad
Registration under the Labor Code
Flexible working hours, Friday short day
LCA with dentistry after a trial period
Career and professional development opportunities
- Free breakfasts, lunches, dinners and coffee
- Fitness Compensation (100%)
- Corporate football, volleyball and hockey 2 times a week: 100% payment by the company
For candidates from the regions, we offer the possibility of relocation!