Scientific Data Analyst Intern
от 35 000 до 70 000 руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
An American FinTech company is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to help us with one of our fast-growing projects. Our project, Yupana (incas.ec/blog/yupana/), is a simulation and prediction engine for Nakamoto Terminal (nterminal.com), a platform that delivers unique, alpha-generating insights and opportunities in the digital currency space.
- Setting up data flows and defining data models across multiple components.
- Prototyping intelligent agent functionality in a multi-layer ecosystem (various AWS services, RabbitMQ, Spring framework, Splunk, MLTK, etc.)
- Researching applicability of cutting edge AI techniques to our use cases (Agent Based Modeling, Deep Learning, Hierarchical Temporal Memory, etc.)
- Collecting and processing large volumes of financial market related data.
- Constructing machine learning pipelines.
- Conducting experiments and analyzing results.
- Describing your work in blog posts and scientific papers.
Who we need:
- Proactive self-starters who can work with little oversight.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English. You need to be able to speak and write fluently.
- Background in Mathematics, Neuroscience, Finance, Data or other sciences.
- Proficiency in Java, Python, or other relevant languages and libraries.
- General understanding statistical methods of data analysis, machine learning, neural networks, etc.
- Experience in data analysis, programming, blockchain technologies, finance, securities trading, cryptocurrency, or any other related area is a big plus.
- We are always happy to consider part-time and student applications.
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You'll get to work on cutting edge technologies in Machine Learning, Data Science, blockchain, and finance.
- We have a clear and open development process on GitLab. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- Most of our code is open source and your contribution will be properly attributed.
- We have great hang-out spots/offices in downtown Washington DC, Paris, and Saint Petersburg, but we are open to part-time and remote applicants.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.