з/п не указана
WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
WorldQuant’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest engineers. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
We offer unique career opportunities, which include:
- Applying a synergy of innovative methods in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Financial Economics
- Rare opportunity to learn from world-leading researchers
- Competitive financial rewards, based on performance and position
- Opportunity for promotion to Vice President in 2 to 4 years, based upon performance
- Friendly and collegial working environment
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to, the following):
- Building algorithmic, computer-driven models
- Conducting research on academic quantitative finance literature
- Exploring new data
- Relevant experience in Research / Software engineering (through employment or academic activities)
- Degree from a top university in a highly analytical/quantitative field, such as: Mathematics, Finance or Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or similar, with a high GPA
- Research mind-set: be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.
- Critical thinking and ability to come up with non-standard approaches
- Solid programming skills (C++ and/or Python)
- Good knowledge of English (both oral and written)
- Strong work ethic
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- International or regional Mathematical/Programming/Physics Olympiad medals
- Strong record of academic achievement (PhD, scientific publications, conference presentations, grants or awards)
- Knowledge of financial economics, including but not limited to portfolio theory, asset pricing, corporate finance, derivatives, etc.
Position based in Moscow or Saint Petersburg.
+7 (499) 6778422HR-Confidential@WorldQuant.RU