Technical Writer (C++ tools)
от 130 000 руб. на руки
JetBrains delivers products that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience.
We believe that each of the world’s 5 million C++ developers deserves great tools, including an awesome IDE! With more than 30 years of C++ language history behind us and the fantastic (std::)future that the C++ committee (std::)promises to the community, there is still room to improve the tooling for everyday development tasks. JetBrains has risen to this challenge – more than once! https://www.jetbrains.com/cpp/
We are looking for an experienced technical writer with knowledge of C++ to join our team and help educate people about our C++ tools and the benefits they offer. This role comes with a possibility to grow and contribute to Product Marketing and related activities to help our current Product Marketing Manager.
- Collect and analyze various scenarios for using the product, or a specific technology together with the product, and create tutorials/how-tos to explain them.
- Work closely with the product development team to get a clear understanding of how the product works, and collaborate with technical support and marketing to understand user needs.
- Analyze the needs of both new and experienced users and help them learn more about the product.
- Maintain and improve the existing documentation.
- Prepare and seed product-related content on various third-party platforms.
- Work on product-related materials such as datasheets, leaflets, and comparison documents.
- Professional or amateur software development experience, preferably with C++.
- Technical writing experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Active interest in cutting-edge C++ and understanding of modern language standards.
- C++ development background would be a big plus.
- IT evangelism experience would be a big plus.