Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
VoCA Analysis Engineer (Production, Esipovo)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
To apply for the vacancy, please, send your CV in English as a response for the posting.
- Plan, check and act in regard to the quality control system 4 (randomized and sample audit of completed cars in the form of representing the Voice of the Customer within the Audit) according to Daimler AG standards.
- Ensuring of product quality to be passed on to the final customer (MB Russia) from an engineering level in close cooperation with the VoCA auditor.
- Examination of the effectiveness of measures. Performance of operational test planning. Plan and amend the scope of testing. Selection and setting of measuring and testing devices and equipment including documentation of complete testing processes and estimation of process duration (manpower calculation).
- Ensure the alignment with the German VoCA standards by continuously monitoring these and updating the local VoCA standards. Introducing and demonstrating these new standards to the related plant departments. Ensure the correct documentation in the central IT systems (as at Y2016: AuditOffice).
- Identify and control the correction and corrective action of non-conformities found in the VoCA process from an engineering level. Analyse cause-effect relationships and conduct complex problem solving methods. Allocation of faults and coordination with the responsible engineers.
- Supporting the team in certain areas like other audit areas or the PA. Introduce continuous improvement ideas and suggestions for any process within the scope of the factory.
- Maintain and improve the QM system respectively the quality manual, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 as well as ISO50001.
- Higher education.
- Russian & fluent English are mandatory.
- Relevant experience in automotive sphere is a must.
- Self-managed way of working, teamwork, structured approach.
- Good general technology skills.
- Excellent skills in reading and creating technical documentation.
- Excellent QM knowledge.
- MS Office skills.
- Driving licence for passenger cars.
- DS-features implementation.
- Complex QM methods (e.g. problem solving processes with 6Sigma or DeltaLyze Techniques).
- Job location in Esipovo, Moscow Region.
- Competitive salary level.
- Social package including meal allowance, medical and life insurance, foreign languages courses.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
Аэропорт, Москва, Ленинградский проспект , 39 а