от 4 000 до 6 000 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their IT company as a malware analyst. They are undergoing an exciting period of growth, the next phase of which is to further develop their presence in the Central and Eastern European markets.
To help realize their goal, they need you to apply your extensive knowledge as a reverse-engineer and malware analyst. Furthermore, it is expected that you have substantial and documented knowledge in the field of advanced cyber threats, ethical hacking and penetration testing. As part of your job you will brief your colleagues on the specific threats and trends relevant to the clients of the company in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Previous experience in Malware reversing and analysis;
- Solid understanding of multiple operating systems, such as Linux, macOS and Windows, and familiarity with mobile operating systems like iOS and Android;
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related academic disciplines and/or prior work experience within IT Security, ethical hacking, penetration testing, malware analysis or a similar field;
- Advanced English level.
To be desirable:
- Hands-on experience doing penetration testing or knowledge of security and penetration testing techniques and toolsets;
- Current knowledge on the latest security threats, techniques and exploits, and in particular on Advanced Persistent Threats;
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, communication protocols, and encoding and encryption schemes.
The client offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits including the possibility of commission depending on created results;
- Possibility to relocate to Copenhagen in future;
- Please be ready to business trips (nearly 3-4 weeks in a year).
If you are interested in this vacancy - you can write me in Telegram for more details - @Migunova_GMS