Senior QA Engineer
з/п не указана
INTERMEDIA is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 800+ over the world and 300+ employees in St. Petersburg.
Intermedia is looking for an experienced QA Test Engineer with a demonstrated track record of delivering quality software in a fast-paced agile environment. As a Back Office QA Engineer, you will design and execute a variety of manual and automated test procedures that verify the integrity and functionality of our Back Office Voice software prior to deployment on Intermedia’s production network.
- Analyze product design and requirements specifications, and translate them into a detailed, methodical testing strategy
- Manage and maintain multiple QA projects with minimal guidance
- Work well with remote employees as part of an integrated team
- Install, configure, deploy and debug software using an enterprise-level back office test lab
- Document, report, and track software defects using Atlassian’s Jira software
- Utilize black, white, and gray-box techniques to ensure quality and functionality of back office systems and software
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Extensive professional QA experience in a complex software development environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL and relational databases
- Demonstrated understanding of the complete software development lifecycle process
- Hands-on experience testing in Linux, Unix and Windows environments
- Experience with API testing
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to triage issues on-the-fly, react well to changes, and multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Good English
- Telco/VOIP experience desired
- Familiarity with SIP protocol desired
- Experience testing Java applications desired
- Automation and scripting (Perl and shell) skills desired
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.