- Regular and ad-hoc reporting and analytics. Collection, verification and analysis of data, preparation of reports, presentations, analytical summaries and conclusions.
- On hand and immediate monitoring of pharmaceutical markets in Russia and abroad.
- Optimization and automation of reporting and analytical process. Development of guides and how-to’s for the reporting and analytical processes.
- Higher education (economics, statistics, mathematics)
- 2+ years of professional experience in analytics in pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced MS Office user (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word), VBA/SQL/Python – is a plus.
- Be confident working with:
- local databases: IQVIA, Headway;
- global databases: Global Data, Clinicaltrials;
- State register of medicines;
- Ipsos/DSM/Alpharm/Cursor – is a plus.
- Ability to systemize, process and analyze data, come-up with well-founded sound conclusions.
- Ability to achieve targets in a limited time.
- English: Upper Intermediate (B2).
What we offer:
- Highly professional team, participation in company strategic projects.
- Opportunity to see the results of your own work and ideas.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses.
- Hiring in accordance with the Russian law.
- Medical insurance (including Stomatology), Life insurance, Travel insurance, Corporate discounts.
- Office: Moscow – City, business center Northern Tower. Metro stations: Delovoy Tsentr, Mezhdunarodnaya.