з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Arcadia, an innovative offshore software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for a Scrum Master.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. A highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
- lead, coach and energize Scrum Teams to achieve their full potential by embracing agile best practices;
- encourage the use of Scrum processes to ensure the team is continuously learning and improving;
- optimize the integration of upstream and downstream roles & activities, such as Product Owner, QA, Continuous Integration, Deployment, etc to deliver the greatest benefit to the business;
- track and communicate metrics;
- be part of the wider Agile Community within the company to exchange ideas, and promote best practices.
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
- being an effective organizer and decision maker;
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- ability to quickly adapt to change and new challenges.
- solid experience in scrum-of-scrums, and global multi-site working;
- experience leading a team going through agile transition;
- Scrum master certification.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience)
- training programs, professional development
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities
- flexible schedule
- comfortable office in the downtown near a metro station.
* АРКАДИЯ, страна программного обеспечения;
** доверие, работа в команде, прозрачность