Intern, Financial Advisory Services
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
What we do
Financial Services Advisory Group is providing consulting services for companies in financial sphere (banks).
Being involved in Banking projects:
• Operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness;
• Strategy building process;
• Digital activities;
• Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing productivity;
• Change management issues;
• Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• Strong educational background;
• Understanding how a bank works;
• Strong Excel skills;
• Upper-Intermediate English;
• Strong communication and teamwork skills;
• Good/excellent presentation skills;
• Ability to go on business trips.
• Comprehensive remuneration package;
• Transparent path of career growth;
• A wide range of training and development programs;
• Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.
Start date: after passing all the recruitment stages.