Territory Manager (Medical Equipment)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Medical Systems Division represents Olympus’ largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes. Olympus aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
Come and join our high-performing sales team, supplying class-leading medical devices.
Benefit from a defined career path which will help you develop your sales skills and encourage progression within our company!
Responsibility area: Belarus , location: Minsk.
Key job activities:
- Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and new customers, access their needs. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services for Olympus medical product range
- Maintain contact with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products,
- Analyze customer and territory sales trends. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales plan.
- Secure orders from existing and new clients by means of visiting the customer’s clinical office, teaching center, institutional facilities or contacting by phone.
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent product education to clients.
- Continue to develop product knowledge on current and new products, annual company training requirements.
- Report to the management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with HCPs. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
- Ability to travel within territory
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of medical devices with proved achievements
- Some previous area management experience would be desirable.
- Result oriented, has strong analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong сross-functional management
- Upper intermediate English.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and Life insurance
- Corporate Mobile & equipment support
- Development trainings
- Other social benefits.