The client of Acteon, European headquartered, is an international player in the automotive aftermarket which business operations cover production and distribution. With a long and successful presence of their products in the Russian and CIS, they are now looking for a Customer Service and Logistics Support Specialist who will overlook sales administration and monitor Warehouse processes.
- Cordinate sales team activity- making and following contracts, checking team - members action lists, interface between Russia CIS and East Europe Sales Director;
- Communicate with clients, clients’ orders collection;
- Input and process: orders, receiving orders confirmations, making orders release;
- Interface between the Russian operations and Moscow Warehouse (to be able to communicate to WH personnel);
- Interface between Moscow and European HQ (mostly logistics and customer service)
- Create replenishment shipments
- Be responsible for all the logistics operations in Russia including, but limited with:
- Work with inbound processes (customs declarations, goods acceptance at the WH)
- Work with outbound documentation (Invoice- facture, TORG-12 etc.)
- Russian Accounting background (or education) is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in similar position is required
- Fluency in English is a must.