Product Manager (Agro Machinery)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client is a leading international company, a reputable producer of machinery and equipment for the Agriculture sphere. The Company has a strong market position in Ukraine and is willing to further develop its business here.
Job title: Product Manager (Agro Machinery)
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
- Leads the development and delivery of the product sales promotion to channel partners and end users to maximize sales and meet customer needs.
- Counsels and develops channel partners regarding product, sales and marketing related matters to optimize capabilities.
- Provides sales support to channel partners with direct customer contact through specialized product expertise to support the market share targets in line with the strategic goals.
- Presents and demonstrates the product capabilities and advantages at key events and shows.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with appropriate internal and external work groups.
- Leads major initiatives, special projects and develops advanced training materials.
- Leads communication and training to increases awareness and adaptation of farming systems solutions.
- Establishes the interface with sales branches, factory marketing, product planning and channel partners to provide accurate data and analysis to improve product market intelligence, product performance and promote sales activities on specific products.
- University Degree in Engineering, Degree in Agricultural Sciences would be ideal
- University Degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience would be a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing/Product Management.
- Previous experience in a commercial role selling directly to an end – user customers is welcome.
- Hands-on experience in delivering trainings and product presentations.
- Strong analytical abilities, practical skills in using research and statistics tools.
- Good project management skills.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- English – upper-intermediate.