Regulatory Affairs Assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Join our international team and support regulatory aspects of clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining electronic systems and managing documents.
Office-Based in Minsk, Belarus
- Be the point of contact for clinical project teams and support services on regulatory matters
- Prepare draft regulatory/ethics submission dossier
- Be responsible for document management such as filing, processing, translation, quality control
- Update and maintain (automated) tracking systems, working files, and schedules
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- Prepare information summaries, statistical reports, manage contracts
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Life Science or medical degree is a plus
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Prior experience in Clinical Research is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English, Belarus, and Russian
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 1,600 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Advance your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.