з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
International Optic Company is looking for Product manager.
Mission: Planning, development and implementation of Transitions\Sun RX categories in Essilor Group.
Product / Brand Management
- Partner and collaborate with the partners in Essilor Group, with sales departments to develop go-to-market strategy and tactics, build distribution and develop product business within the territory and accounts.
- Plan, implement and execute best in class in-store tactics and strategies via sales people and account managers.
- Design best in class POS materials and demo tools to ensure great visibility and performance of the brand in stores.
- Plan and implement new product launches.
- Manage and control marketing budget.
Consumer and Market Knowledge
- Increase engagement, loyalty and awareness across the consumer market by identifying and understanding key trends, buying behavior, building consumer communications to drive consumer off-take.
- Work with agencies to ensure effective communication via TV, Digital and other media.
- Drive consumer promotional programs to boost market share.
- Understand in-store staff behavior via mystery shopper and personal visits.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is a great plus.
- English – fluent.
- Minimum of 3 years as Product\Brand manager and 5 years in Marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing (i.e. social media, e-commerce, analytics, online) is required.
- Experience in b2c media campaigns (TV, TV digital, PR) is required.
- Good in business presentation and analytics.
- Proven success in developing agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business.
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business analysis and decisions.
- Office is located near the metro station Butyrskaya.
- Working schedule 5 \ 2 from 9.00 to 18.00.
- Annual bonus.