Please pay attention that we are looking for PHP developer in-house with RELOCATION to Malaysia.
PHP 5 & 7, Nginx, Mongo DB, Cassandra (preferable), Laravel, RESTful API, Angular JS, HTML/CSS.Responsibilities:
- Develop a SaaS platform (server-side part) for affiliate marketing
- Daily improvements and new features
- Stress & regress tests.
- Test sustainability of the project finding bugs and fixing.
- Improve project architecture and optimise a code
- Optimise database and work with big data
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Setup and administration of backups
- Participation in product pipe-line drafting and control reasonability of deadlines and milestones
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven track record on building CMS/SaaS software
- More than 4 years experience in similar projects (Overall experience starting from graduation not less than 7 years)
- Understanding how SaaS products work
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Fluent english
- Cosy office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Helping in relocation (partly)
- Friendly and open-minded team
- Teambuilding & additional courses
- Visiting conferences & hackathons