з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Вам обеспечены карьерный рост, компетентность и интересные задачи.
Cromos Pharma is premier Irish-based regional Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing full service in clinical trials in Central and Eastern Europe, CIS and the USA. Our team of clinical trial professionals contributes to improvement of people's health by translating breakthrough scientific discoveries into innovative medical treatments.
To our clients Cromos means quality, commitment and cooperation.
To our team Cromos is career, competence and creativity.
We are where the patients are.
We are looking for a talented HR Director to become part of our team in Moscow. The role is full-time and reports to Country Head Russia.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage all HR processes internationally;
- Administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Assist in employee onboarding and help plan training & development;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems;
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and positive workplace;
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Undertake tasks in performance management;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- A degree in human resources, psychology or sociology;
- Working experience in a managerial position within HR in an international company;
- Excellent leadership qualities including recognizing the strengths and weaknesses in others;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent decision making, multitasking and creative problem solving skills;
- Computer literacy: proficiency in work with MS Office;
- Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results.
- Career opportunities at local, regional and global levels;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonuses and perks;
- 5/2 working shift;
- Work from home option.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.