QA Automation Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next generation businesses this place is right for you.
We work with stable VC-funded startups, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
We are looking for a responsible QA Automation Engineer to join QA team at a multi-tenant platform that supports a fast-growing number of major retail brands to deliver experience through our proprietary, turnkey, and cloud-based fully-managed service.
- Plan QA activities and maintain high-level test strategy considering business priorities
- Interact closely with project manager, dev team and client-side stakeholders involved in product delivery
- Write and maintain UI and API automated test for web app
- Improve existing framework for automated tests
- Analyse and troubleshoot automated test results
- Bug reporting
- 3+ years of experience in test automation (web/mobile)
- Strong leadership capabilities, good judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Ability to collaborate with team members and drive standardisation and continuous improvement.
- Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
- Hands on experience with CI tools
- Hands on experience with automation testing tools including (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from
- Competitive salary and performance based quarterly bonuses
- Relocation package to SPb
- Full medical insurance
- Sport reimbursement
- In-office English training
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and training
- Professional growth. If you can build great products you will continue leading those businesses
- Stability. At least until mobile apps and internet businesses will no longer be needed