з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Here at Firefly, we believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. So to be successful at this role, you must be able to constantly learn new things and understand the latest tech — because the more you improve, the more you are able to make the impossible possible.
Junior developers also have access to our bootcamp, where they learn the necessary skills and technologies.
- Our bootcamp consists of 3 main parts:
- Learning the theoretical concepts that support our codebase.
- Resolving tasks from current projects.
- Creating new projects entirely on your own.
- Depending on how fast you're able to master these 3 components, you can be assigned to one of our working teams in as little as 1.5 months.
- Junior developers start earning money from their first day of study at bootcamp.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we encourage you to submit an application now.
- Develop interactive web-based and desktop GUI applications
- Support and develop existing codebase
- Develop and integrate server-side APIs
- Write automated tests to ensure high-quality work
- Manage core library versions with associated documentation
- Perform code reviews
- Learn constantly
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience using
- Basic understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and OOP
- Understanding of
- Agile development/teamwork
- Git, Bash
- Software testing
- Passion for building great software
- Good communication skills
- Responsible working style and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Extreme desire to learn new technologies
We encourage you to apply if:
- You're obsessed with learning and personal growth
- You can handle being out of your comfort zone
- You're incredibly self-driven
- You like receiving feedback and making improvements to how you do things
- You enjoy working with people from different countries and backgrounds
- You can deal with stressful situations
- You want to learn the skills to one day run your own company