з/п не указана
The principle functions of the International Affairs Department (IAD) are to inform and help deliver the University International Strategy, particularly with regard to international partners and projects in their various forms, staff and student mobility, and international student recruitment and pre-arrival/arrival support.
The International Mobility and Projects Coordinator (Outgoing) reports to the Deputy Head of International Affairs Department and plays a vital role in ensuring that the aims and objectives of the IAD are achieved.
The purpose of this post is to support the Deputy Head of International Affairs Department in all aspects of the University's study abroad and exchange activities. The International Mobility and Projects Coordinator (Outgoing) role is to coordinate and administer all aspects of outgoing study abroad activity and projects, to ensure effective management and development of international projects, student and staff mobility programmes at the University, to ensure an efficient and seamless service delivery across the projects, programmes and activities of the International Affairs Department, with the aim of assisting the University to meet strategic targets.
The post holder will play an active role in the day-to-day operation and improvement of systems and processes supporting outgoing students and staff mobility programmes, including international exchange and short-term opportunities, as well as developing and implementing new international mobility and projects opportunities and frameworks.
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible and customer focused and to have knowledge of full range of the team’s international activities and be able to support and/or cover for other colleagues within the IAD as appropriate.
All appointments will be made on merit, and as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Qualifications and skills required:
Criteria: Qualifications and Training
- Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- One or more other foreign languages
Criteria: Knowledge and Experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience of international education systems and institutions
- Detailed understanding of the changing external operating Higher Education environment in Russia and internationally
- Knowledge of international HEIs and their qualifications frameworks
- Geographical and geopolitical knowledge
- Experience of successfully delivering and administering study abroad/exchange programmes/schemes
- Experience of delivering interesting and engaging presentations to a range of stakeholders
- Experience of drafting content for and creating and updating webpages
- Previous administrative experience in a busy customer-focused and/or higher educational environment
- Experience of working with international partner institutions
- Experience of successfully developing and maintaining office systems and processes
- Experience of handling confidential information and working with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Evidence of working independently to high professional standards, manage conflicting priorities, a busy workload and tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Proven experience of working with large quantities of data, and maintaining clear and accurate records, demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Proven experience of being pro-active, taking the initiative, and demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the end to end student journey (particularly related to short term study)
- Knowledge/experience of Erasmus+ and other international mobility programmes
- Overseas study and/or work experience
Criteria: Skills and Aptitudes
- Networking and influencing skills, particularly with senior colleagues in academic departments
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent IT Skills: including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), e-mail and internet (applications and using for research) and databases
- Ability to build and leverage internal networks and relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with good written and verbal presentation skills. Including the ability to convey complex issues concisely and clearly to a wide range of people, including non-native speakers of English
- Have a flexible and calm demeanour, and be able to work with tact, diplomacy and respect for confidentiality
- Commitment to self-development and willingness to develop new skills
- A demonstrable ability to solve routine problems or complaints, looking for guidance as necessary
- Awareness of and sensitivity to non-Russian cultures
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the service and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Approachable and team orientated, with a strong work ethic
- Confidence in working with documents in other languages.