BIARUM specializes in software development for several domains: medical software, machine learning / natural language processing, road traffic management systems, and others for the foreign markets. We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our international team of medical software projects.
- Develop new code and support existing codebase;
- Use the technologies mentioned below Requirements and Additional skills sections.
- Minimum 2 years of mobile application development experience from initial design through application launch;
- Must be proficient with Swift and/or Objective C;
- Intermediate English;
- Being a team-player.
Additional skills would be a plus:
- Backend technologies/languages (like Java/PHP);
- Using Git.
- Competitive salary;
- Skills development at the best team;
- Flexible 40 hours work schedule;
- Corporate events twice a year;
- 50% compensation of English lessons in the office;
- Health insurance (after six months).