з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Copywriter / Content Manager, EF English Courses for Adults
As Copywriter for EF English Schools for English Courses for Adults, you are an integral part of the marketing team, creating the copy for all print marketing and digital marketing materials, and helping to shape the voice of the brand.
You enjoy expressing yourself in narratives, stories and tweets as well as to capture the essence of an idea in a single phrase. You should be a great and passionate writer. Your words are stylish, smart, and lucid. Importantly, you have an ability to connect to our adult customer personas and produce content that they can relate to, that inspires them and that creates a positive connection to our brand and product offering.
You will be responsible for everything copy-related from writing emails you can't wait to open, to product narratives, to social captions that make you double tap. As Copywriter, you will work with various teams across the organization to deliver a diverse range of on-brand messages and information to our client-base, including marketing, product, and client services.
What you will do:
- Deliver written materials on a versatile range of projects, including advertising, social media, landing pages, email, print materials, website, blog pages and other content.
- Produce copy for product and descriptions that appear on our web pages, ensuring accuracy of product details, technical specs and price points.
- Partner with other managers within the marketing team to establish and unify EF EC’s voice across all marketing channel.
- Collaborate with Product teams to create engaging copy throughout client experience, including web and mobile.
- Drive content that entertains, evokes emotion, draws attention and provokes thought and discussion while connecting to our brand
- Connect with clients by ensuring EF tone is unique and consistent and easily understood in messaging across deliverables
- Participate in communications strategy development and implementation of strategic communications plans that drive key business and reputation outcomes.
- Contribute ideas to creative discussions
- Constantly seek new and improved means of communication, connection and content creation for our target audience.
- Cooperate with and draw on EF’s global resources for copy material and content
Who you are:
- Creative proactive personality able to bring new ideas and drive the content
- A good writer: write EDM’s, website copy, PPC ads, press releases, blogs, news, etc
- A sense of curiosity and a knack for ideating and executing quickly while exploring engaging ways to tell product stories
- Sensitivity to comprehensive communication—how language and visuals play together, and the role that copy-driven narratives play in persuasive marketing
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and solution oriented mind
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with different teams and target audiences, and work under pressure
- An enthusiastic work ethic, positive attitude, with super-strong communication and organizational skills
- You take initiative and think out of the box and your standard tasks to find new and innovative ways to reach through to our current and new audiences
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or Communications
- 3–5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English
- Strong writing, editing and proofing skills with exceptional attention to spelling and grammar
Founded in 1965, today EF is the world's largest private educational organization, offering a wide range of educational programs, from language training, educational travel, cultural exchange, professional business training to a university degree and MBA. EF has 400 schools in 60 countries. EF’s International network consists of 9,000 employees and 25,000 teachers.