от 80 000 до 120 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Swedbyte provides cloud brokerage and IT-consultancy services, helping companies transform the business by leveraging the cloud.
Swedbyte has long and tight relationships with leading cloud vendors that delivers cutting edge collaboration solutions. Swedbyte is a recommended partner in Russia for implementing G Suite (Google Apps) and we are also exclusive partner to Freshworks when it comes to implementing best-in-class cloud helpdesk/servicedesk/CRM software for Nordic and Russian customers.
As a Swedish company we aim for each of our colleagues to be customer oriented and contribute to the European service level we always try to live up to. This means you are straightforward, open and honest; you take responsibility and own initiatives, and you treat others in a way you like to be treated yourself.
Swedbyte is owned and managed by a mix of Swedes and Russians with long experience of IT business in Russia and internationally. Our team is non-hierarchical, friendly, fair and provide possibilities to develop yourself in an international environment.
You will also be the responsible person to develop and publish different paid apps for Freshdesk Marketplace. On top of this, depending on your experience and leadership skills, you might be responsible for setting up internal development standards and procedures, and lead the team of several guys.
What we require from you:
- education in software development area;
- knowledge of the principles of web-application development;
- understanding HTTP & REST principles including web authentication approaches;
- experience with Node.js and HTTP-clients like request, axios, unirest;
- GIT usage;
- good general understanding on Internet technologies;
- good oral and written customer-oriented communication skills;
- fluent English;
- you should be organized, self-motivated and self-driven person;
- ability for short business trips to Nordics countries, Moscow, etc;
- you should be quick learning, communicative person with positive thinking.
It would also be nice if you have:
- knowledge of social networks and messengers APIs (Instagram, Facebook, VK, Telegram);
- experience with Google products, Google APIs;
Your responsibilities will be:
- delivering smaller development projects related to the cloud products that we sell and deploy: Freshdesk, Freshservice, G Suite (Google Apps), Monday.com, Freshsales. These projects might include different integrations to other cloud solutions using API, customizations;
- working on apps (free and paid) to be published in Freshworks Apps Marketplace.
- working on development assignments for internal needs. Most of them are based on the same products - G Suite, Freshdesk, Freshsales.
- providing technical support to existing customers and leads in Russia and Nordics with regards to development/customization related requests.
- creating technical content for the website and knowledge base;
- working with the international vendors - our partners (Google, Freshworks, Monday.com);
- setting up internal development standards and procedures, team lead activities;
- communicating with customers and partners, project management activities.
- flexible working hours;
- official fixed salary;
- all the opportunities to train yourself in the cutting-edge cloud technologies;
- office in the very center of the city;
- working in an international environment;
If you find this opening interesting and believe you are the right person for us, please send us your application including your CV in English today - we will be excited to receive it! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!