Tech Lead (C#/.Net)
з/п не указана
WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve. Now we are looking for a back-end professional with deep knowledge of .NET technology stack.
As a Tech Lead role, you will take technical ownership of Netwrix Auditor solution component(s). You will dive deeply into technical details of Microsoft platforms and applications - Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, Office 365, Azure Active Directory – or VMware platform to build and maintain efficient services that will address the growing demands of Netwrix business. Working on this position, you will get a deep understanding of what goes on in the audited system, and develop a competent solution to monitor it. You will have a chance to implement the software product from design to delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Taking ownership of technical solutions from the design and architecture through development and unit testing;
- Developing additional features and enhancements or fixes to existing products;
- Mentoring team members;
- Collaborating effectively with peers to deliver a robust software product.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 5+ years of industry experience building enterprise - level software systems;
- 5+ years of experience in C# programming;
- Experience in developing scalable, multithreaded applications;
- Experience in converting high-level technical requirements into successful solution through solid engineering design and implementation skills;
- Ability to work under a low level of supervision.
WHAT WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with one or several platforms: Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange Server, VMware, HyperV, SQL Server;
- C++/STL knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Office in a modern business center right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Upbeat working environment;
- Сhallenging projects and variety of tasks;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage and travel insurance);
- Fitness compensation and company-paid sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Free corporate English classes;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Lounge zone with kicker and ping-pong;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits). :)