System S/W Engineer (Hypervisor)
з/п не указана
Development of Type2 hypervisor based solution for Samsung embedded platforms
Design, Develop and Optimize drivers and solutions for Virtual I/O devices & services for Hypervisor and Guest OS. Investigate and fix issues in existent features.
Master in Computer Science or related technical field
Knowledge and experience in System S/W development area (Linux kernel subsystems / kernel-userspace interaction / low-level system libraries and services)
Proficient-level programming skills in C language
English language: Intermediate or higher
Good written and verbal communication skills
Virtualization/Emulation (virtual devices, hypervisor) concepts understanding
Knowledge and experience in embedded software development
Experience of software profiling, instrumentation and optimization
Experience with ARM Cortex-A architecture and ARM assembly code debugging and optimization
Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases.
- Comfortable A-class office in 15 min walking distance from underground stations Savelovskaya and Maryina Roscha (a shuttle bus available from this station to the office building);
- Flexible working time.
- Full compliance with Russian Labor Code
- Corporate lunches (lunch card for ~8000 Rub/Month);
- Medical and life insurance.
- 7 days of paid sick leaves (including days without sick leave certificate).
- Fitness room, shower, swimming pool.
- English and Korean Courses (online and on-site)
- Company compensates relocation and interview expenses.