System Software Engineer- OS
з/п не указана
Development of kernel components and subsystems
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Strong knowledge of Linux ecosystem
- Familiarity with modern OS architecture
- Good comprehension of modern computer hardware
- English language skill – pre-intermediate or above
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Hands-on experience of embedded systems SW development
- Knowledge of ARM/AARCH64 architecture
- Debugging skills: HW and SW debuggers
- Development tools: Git, Bash, Perl/Python
- Comfortable A-class office in 15 min walking distance from underground stations Savelovskaya and Maryina Roscha (a shuttle bus available from this station to the office building);
- Flexible working time.
- Full compliance with Russian Labor Code
- Corporate lunches (lunch card for ~8000 Rub/Month);
- Medical and life insurance.
- 7 days of paid sick leaves (including days without sick leave certificate).
- Fitness room, shower, swimming pool.
- English and Korean Courses (online and on-site)
- Company compensates relocation and interview expenses.