Senior Java developer (SBB)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc)
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee.
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 8
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security)
- AWS and Openshift
- Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
We’re continuously improving our platform and always looking forward. Do you want to be part of our team? Let's give a try!
- Implement new features and refactor existing modules in a scrum team
- Participate in bug fixing, code and quality reviews
- Developing and implementing architecture solutions considering the best and modern technologies
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 core, data structures, programming patterns
- Good knowledge of Spring, SQL, XML, SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL
- Experience with Git, Jenkins is nice to have
- Experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts would be a plus
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift would be a plus
- Experience with NoSQL and MQ would be a plus
- Experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript) would be a plus
* - Т-Системс, Дойче Телеком АГ, Т-Мобайл, Шелл, Мерседес-Бенц, Манн, Тиссенкрап, ДХЛ, Континенталь.