Technical Support Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Core Operations Engineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform and satisfaction of our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively seek and suggest improvements of platform and rules to prevent downtime and perfomance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You are an engineering enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment
- You have a wide range of interests and basic knowledge of SQL, programming logic or computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Russian and English.
- You are interested in work with schedule 2/2 and location of our office (Tulskaya metro station) is convinient for you
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Internal education and external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!