HPC Software Developer Intern
з/п не указана
Cluster Tools team in Nizhny Novgorod which develops Intel MPI library, Intel Machine Learning Scaling Library and Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector is expanding. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are ready to learn and develop themselves, willing to work in high-dynamic projects and get real-world leading industry product development experience.
MPI is a Message Passing Interface standard typically used in HPC applications on compute clusters. Our team in Nizhny Novgorod is developing highly optimized version of MPI library for current and future Intel processors and interconnects. Intel Machine Learning Scaling Library allows deep learning frameworks to run and efficiently scale on clusters. Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector is a tool for performance profiling of distributed applications on cluster, able to analyze MPI applications with up to thousands processes.
Tasks done by Cluster Tools interns include, but are not limited by:
- Infrastructure development
- Lab machines support
- QA processes automation and improvements
- Support of new versions of software standards
- Performance and scalability improvements for libraries, path-finding and research for respective products
- Bugs fixing, etc.
- Scripting programming language knowledge
- C programming language knowledge
- Experience in Linux OS programming
- English language (Intermediate level)
Additionally desired skills:
- C++, Fortran programming language knowledge
- Experience in Windows OS programming